NPEI ENCOURAGING CUSTOMERS TO STAY CONNECTED AS DISCONNECTION BAN SET TO END
As the Residential Winter Disconnection Ban comes to an end on April 30, 2023, Niagara Peninsula Energy Inc. (NPEI) is encouraging customers to connect with us.
"We encourage any customer who is currently having difficulty paying their bills to contact us so that we may work together in order to find a solution," says Brian Wilkie, President and CEO of NPEI.
Wilkie notes there are a number of programs available to customers to assist them with paying their bills.
NPEI is also working with customers by providing a number of flexible payment arrangements including the Arrears Payment Agreement Plan, in order to allow customers more time to pay outstanding balances on their account, Equal Payment Plans, as well as providing information on Financial Assistance Programs, including the Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP) and The Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP).
As the NPEI office is not open for walk in visits, we offer a number of methods to pay a bill including:
- Save time and money by having your payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account each month on the due date, with the pre-authorized payment plan.
- Online or telephone banking through most Canadian Financial Institutions.
- Through our MyAccount online customer portal, visit www.npei.ca to register.
- Mailing a cheque or money order with the top portion of your bill to the NPEI office.
- Payments by cheque or money order can be made in our 24-hour blue drop box located at our office in Niagara Falls at 7447 Pin Oak Drive.
- Using your Mastercard or Visa by visiting www.npei.ca or over the phone using our third party automated toll free system at 1-877-281-2063. Please note that there is a third party processing fee and such fee is not retained by NPEI.
If you are experiencing difficulty in paying your bill, please stay connected to us...we are here to help! Customers may still contact our office by phone at 1-877-270-3938, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, online at www.npei.ca, along with registering for NPEI's online customer portal MyAccount. This portal allows customers to view and pay current and past bills, request moves, update contact details, along with managing electricity consumption by viewing usage data, hour by hour, for any given day. The Automated Account Balance Lookup is also available by calling 1-877-601-3899.
Links to Services: